Thursday 18 February 2010

RR074 CHRIS BRADSHAW


We have a new release coming soon

CHRIS BRADSHAW – AN INJUDICIOUS AMOUNT OF BLANCMANGE

Chris started producing while doing a chemistry degree at Bristol University. After 7 years of producing Drum and Bass under the name “Kris Phoenix” he switched to Breakbeats. “A highly tormented personality, I withdrew entirely from the scene externally as I could not bear the self annihilation from remaining around it; and produced in a semi- insulated environment.”. “At the end of my tether and a perceived failure I lowered my tempo in August 2008. This, however, has provided the freedom of creativity I have been searching for”. This is a 4 Track ep of Genre Breaking Dance music.

Release Includes:

1/ PARODY PEOPLE

2/ EASTERN PROMISE

3/ CROAKING IT

4/ BALLARDIAN SYMPHONY

Release Date: 15th of March 2010

Will be available from all good download stores

Listen to full release HERE

No comments: